★ We Are All Stardust.
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal
1. I HATE the cold. I get 'seasonal depression', plus it makes me angry and mood-swingy.
2. Onions are life.
3. I hate wearing shoes and therefore I am super picky on what kind of shoes I wear when forced to be non-barefoot.
4. I love animals, but I am horribly allergic to anything with hair/fur and if it grooms itself by licking.
5. My favorite color is green, but the only clothing I have that is green are socks.
6. I collect pins(or buttons, whatever you call them). I have two shoeboxes worth of them at the moment.
7. I went to college for art, but sadly did not graduate.
8. I carry my 3DS with me almost everywhere because I need people to StreetPass me. (Because I actually use that feature)
9. I could give up drawing, but I couldn't give up listening to music.
10. Movies and TV make me cry like a baby, whereas real life tragedies normally don't (unless it is some serious shit)
Questions 4 Me
If you could meet one artist, who who it be? Why?
Rebecca Sugar, because she seems super chill, and she's worked on Adventure Time (which I love) and is the creator of Steven Universe (my favorite show). Also, I just really adore her art in general.
What got into Art?
I've always drawn, ever since I was little. The things I likes as a child were mostly animated or drawn cartoons, so I used to draw a lot of things I liked. When I found out you could make a career out of drawing, I started to take it more seriously.
Who gives you inspiration?
My friends, other artists, music.
Do you love me??
One thing you wish you could change.
People hating one another.
One place you wish you could go to sell art.
I just wish I could make decent money on commissions haha
The Lion King, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Toy Story, The Secret of NIMH, The Shining, Juno, Alien, The Breakfast Club, The Lego Movie, a lot of others. I watch a lot of movies, so I have a lottt of favorites lol
If you see a beautiful flower in a empty filed do you pick up the flower, or leave it be.
Leave it be.
Do you read books? Name a few favorites.
I used to read all the time, it's something I hope I can get more time to do again. I don't really have a favorite book, but I enjoy the Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld, and have read them multiple times.
Questions 4 You
1. What was your reason for joining DeviantArt?
2. Popsicles or Ice Cream? Favorite flavor?
3. If you could be in any movie, what movie would you choose?
4. What was your favorite TV show when you were 10? Why(if you can remember)
5. What is your favorite TV show now? Why?
6. Who is your biggest inspiration on DeviantArt?
7. Did you make any friends here, who are they, are you still friends?
8. Is art a hobby to you, or something you want to make a profession of (if you haven't already)
9. If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?
10. How do you feel about yourself as an artist? Are there any personal goals you have accomplished with your art?
Bonus Questions: (Feel free to answer these if you want, you do not have to. )How did you find my art on here? What kind of person am I to you? ex. someone I watch, a friend, etc. What would you label my art as? Would you care if I stopped posting here altogether?
Peeps I am Tagging
★ To-Do Queue
Ends March 10th
O P E N